Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Music Groups

Before I go any further in this blog, my guess is that some of you will have no idea what I'm talking about when I say things like "the strings" or "the french horn". I apologize to the people who do understand and know what I'm talking about, as this information may take at least a week to get through. But then again, it's always fun to learn, isn't it? :)

I am going to be going through the sections of the symphony orchestra, which will give me four music groups. If anyone feels that I am missing information, please let me know.

The four music groups in a symphony are strings, woodwind, brass, and percussion. Throughout the week, I will be explaining each group and the instuments in it in more detail.

I hope you'll all learn something new from this!

The Mysterious Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment